Monday, September 1, 2014

About Myself When I Read

A. I read books like Divergent or The Hunger Games because I like it how the author has created a new world where there are different ways of staying peaceful or getting along better. For example in the book Divergent I like how the author splits the people in that city into 5 different groups AKA factions.
B.  I really don't know how much I read. I don't like to set any timers and I don't usually watch the time
C. The last really good book I have read is actually more of a series.  It is the Cirque Du Freak series (graphic novels).
D. My favorite author is Veronica Roth, the author of  the Divergent trilogy.
E. I don't know why I like reading. I think I like reading for multiple reasons, but I can't think of one.
F. The last book that I read was the Cirque Du Freak volume 12 (graphic novel).  This book was about a war between vampires, vampaneze. It focuses on the fight between Darren Shan and Steve Leonard who used to be best friends,but are now enemies. I liked this book because it was exciting and I wanted to keep reading it. I would recommend this book to someone who likes vampires or other sci-fi creatures and also people that don't get grossed out easily (there is a lot of blood and other gross things).

No comments:

Post a Comment